RULES & ETIQUETTE
- To keep this a private safe space for everyone, please read our group’s rules & etiquette below before posting.
- Treat others with respect and kindness. It’s alright to express your opinion and to own it as your own — but we do not accept any kind of discourse that compromises the safe, open, and supportive environment of our forum.
- Private stays private. All content must stay within the forum and cannot be shared with a third party. Don’t forward posts or replies without permission of the original author.
- Donor-only members. This forum is exclusive to donors.
- Leave your professional hat at the door. Some of us are egg donors who happen to be reporters, egg donors who happen to be lawyers, egg donors who happen to be anthropologists. We strive to create a supportive environment free of commercial interests, so please do not use the forum for professional purposes (recruiting members for any reason — either by private or public messages).
- Using the forum for professional purposes (reporters, lawyers, and recruiters) is inappropriate.
RECOMMENDATIONS & DISCLAIMER
If you would like to join the group under a pseudonym, please create a separate Facebook account and request to join.
The opinions in the forum belong to the original author of the post or reply.
This group is moderated by We Are Egg Donors. Moderators reserve the right not to publish or delete posts and/or replies that are deemed offensive, illegal or otherwise unsuitable based upon the established group rules & etiquette. Should a posting be deemed objectionable, the moderator will contact the author, explain the reasons and encourage the participant to revise the post so that it is acceptable. You may lose your right to participate based on your behavior in the group.
The forum is for support, discussion, and discourse among fellow donors only and is not designed to render medical advice. The statements or assertions made by members via posts and comments should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation, or advice of a member’s physician or other healthcare provider. Members should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something read in the forum. If a member suspects they have a health problem, they should seek immediate medical attention and consult their physician or health care provider. The forum is also not designed to render legal advice. Members are encouraged to consult an attorney regarding the facts specific to their situation in their jurisdiction. Likewise, the forum is also not intended to provide tax advice. Members are encouraged to consult a licensed tax professional.
Reach us at: info(at)weareeggdonors(dot)com